Councils and Groups at MTC
A list of councils and groups at the Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology.
Joint Influence Group
The Joint Influence Group is a newly combined Forum made up of representatives from the various divisions at MTC, including representatives of the Student Union, the Work Environment Council and the three trade unions SEKO, ST and SACO. The group handles issues of principal importance for the Department and its task is to give advice, to be a forum for dialogue and to assist the Head of Department to anchor decisions.
The Joint Influence Group also contains:
The Work Environment Council (AMR)
The Council for Equal Opportunities Representative ("Jämställdhetsombud")
MTC Higher Education Committee (1st & 2nd Cycle)
The Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology provides basic education in:
The Director of First Level Studies has the task of planning and coordinating First cycle (Bachelor's) and Second cycle (Master's) educational activities at MTC. First cycle (Bachelor's) educational coordinator works in collaboration with the faculty at MTC and the education secretariat.
MTC Higher Education Council (1st & 2nd Cycle)
Student representative from Medicinska FöreningenVakant
MTC Students Association
The student association is a meeting place FOR ALL GRADUATE students at MTC. Meetings are held approximately twice/term. MSA is what you want it to be: it is your voice!
What does MSA do for you, the PhD students?
- MSA represents MTC graduate students in a variety of different councils and other groups. These groups generally meet once a month. That way we, as graduate students, get information on what is going on and influence decisions that are about to be made. More information on the different councils, see the links on the left.
- Our meetings are held to spread important information for our PhD studies at MTC. These could be of financial or organisational matters, but we also plan social activities. In order to get accurate and updated information, key persons are often invited to take part in our discussions.
What has MSA done in the the past?
MSA was created in 2001. In the last past years, we got to be represented in the different councils at MTC.
Do you have something you would like to discuss? Or just want to get the latest news and a free lunch? Welcome to the next meeting!
Notes from previous meetings can be found in the meeting minutes.
Alumni Board members:
- Shady Kamal
- Johanna Wolfsberger
- Sharesta Khoenkhoen
- Samer Yammine
- Maria Lisa Knudsen
- Soazig Le Guyon
- Marijke Sachweh
- Agata Korecka
- Siti Mariam Zakaria
- Carina Fischer
- Joanna Kritikos
- Paola Andrea Martinez Murillo
- Farzaneh Shahin Varnoosfaderani
- Habib Abdullah Mohammad Sakil
- Sunitha Bagawath Singh
- Arnika Kathleen Wagner
- Vanessa Boura
- Silke Eisinger
- Néstor Vázquez Bernat