Skip to main content

”Green light”– approval of a supervisor before the start of a new doctoral project

An application for “green light” (Form) is filed by the intended principal supervisor as early as possible in the process leading to the admission of a new doctoral student. That is before application for KID/CSTP-funding, and before recruiting a doctoral student by advertising.

OBS! “Green light” is also compulsory for recruiting doctoral students in other ways than advertising, that is students who is supposed to do their doctoral education within another employment outside the university or have an external stipend.

The decision on “green light” must be enclosed to the application for doctoral education in order for the student to be admitted to doctoral education.

More information regarding “green light”.