The Biomedicum Imaging Core (BIC) is an advanced light microscopy facility at the Karolinska Institutet.
BIC is open for researchers from both academia and industry to perform advanced light microscopy.
- Confocal scanning microscopes
- Widefield fluorescence microscopes
- Automated high-content microscopes
- Super resolution, laser dissection, light-sheet microscopy, and more.
The systems can handle both fixed and live cell and tissue samples.
Image Processing and Analysis
We provide access and assistance to a number of high-end workstations and imaging analysis tools
All researchers can contact us for consultancy on:
- Experimental design
- Post-acquisition image analysis
- Image quantification.
An imaging core allowing KI and other academic users to perform image acquisitions and analysis.