News and articles from LIME
We have compiled a list of news articles and interviews related to the Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics.
- 2019-09-19 – Exit poll 2019: students are mostly satisfied with their education
- 2019-09-13 – Self-paced online course through Stanford University: Partnering with the Public and Patients in Medical Research
- 2019-09-12 – Better to agree that the working climate is bad than to have different view on the situation
- 2019-08-07 – Offering help to newly arrived women who have children as early as possible is crucial
- 2019-06-20 – Collaborative prevention project between Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm region receives funding from the National Board of Health and Welfare (Socialstyrelsen)
- 2019-06-12 – Clear link between press releases and news stories on medical research
- 2019-05-19 – Her goal is ensure children are better prepared for hospital surgery
- 2019-05-17 – Implementation and effects of a school-based first line-model
- 2019-04-15 – A chat with Linda P. Sturesson on her new book "Diskvalificering av det positiva"
- 2019-04-30 – Students in focus at conference on global goals
- 2019-04-24 – Welcome to Annika Bolind Bågenholm, Education Coordinator and Course Director at the Unit for Bioentrepreneurship (UBE)!
- 2019-03-22 – Highlights sexual harassment in academia
- 2019-03-13 – Åsa Steinsaphir and Sara Riggare among the 100 most powerful in the Medtech world 2019!
- 2019-02-28 – Ethics reward to Marie Chenik
- 2019-02-21 – Build program logic models: a workshop on co-creation within research programme based on patient-driven innovations to promote self-care
- 2019-02-19 – Three questions to Linus Askenfelt, archivist at LIME and PHS
- 2019-02-15 – New thesis shows high burden of low back pain on both patient and society and presents cost effective solutions
- 2019-02-07 – Sara Riggare is “Swede of the year in medicine”!
- 2019-01-29 – Information about examination of discontinued courses
- 2019-01-21 – New thesis: "How can health care organizations create value?: business model explorations"
- 2019-01-17 – Clear link between nurse work environment and patient safety
- 2018-12-11 – His doctoral thesis covers the discontinued biobank initiative
- 2018-11-05 – Two research projects at MMC receive funding from FORTE
- 2018-10-19 – MMC is awarded funding from FORTE for the project “Let the patient drive! Implementing patient-driven co-care innovations.
- 2018-10-16 – Welcome to Haiting Jiang, Sonja Krig and Fitsum Teni who recently joined LIME
- 2018-10-03 – The research group SOLIID at MMC receives project grant from FORTE!
- 2018-09-26 – Addressing the undefined, as part of the intercultural physician-patient consultation, could potentially result in less misunderstandings, frustration and insecurities.
- 2018-08-31 – Research group Procome receives research funding from FORTE
- 2018-05-15 – MMC study on adaptations and adherence
- 2018-01-31 – Prince William and Kate Middleton visit KI – focus on mental health in adolescents
- 2018-01-26 – Henna Hasson appointed acting Director of Medical Management Centre (MMC).