Live broadcast from the International Research Workshop 24-25 Jan, 2019
User adapted knowledge bases and real world data in medicine and pharmacology: data acquisition, design, implementation and effects.
Here you can follow the workshop live over Internet.
- Provide state-of-the-art knowledge about design and use of knowledge bases and real world data to achieve rational drug therapy in clinical practice.
- Strengthen research and development about decision support for patients, healthcare staff and students.
- Highlight optimal avenues to access data and sustain open science collaboration.
- Identify and initiate research and development partnerships.
From 1:00 pm to 5.15 pm CET Thursday January 24 and from 8.30 am to 5.15 pm Friday January 25.
Link to Time converter. Please note that you have to write "15:00" (3:00pm), "16:00" (4:00pm) etc for the PM-hours when entering the Swedish local time in the converter (time is stated as AM or PM in the program).
Detailed meeting program: /sites/default/files/migrate/sidi_international_workshop_2019.pdf
Leading scientists and healthcare professionals in the field participate. Participation at site of the workshop by invitation only.
Videocast to follow after the meeting
You are free to follow the workshop live over Internet. The videocast will also be available after the meeting at a website address (will be published later) of Karolinska Institutet.
Organizing scientific committee:
- Lars L Gustafsson, KI and SIDI Sweden (Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paul Cohen, SIDI, Sweden
- Marja-Liisa Dahl, KI, Sweden
- Dina Demner-Fushman, NLM, USA
- Birgit Eiermann, Inera Ltd and KI, Sweden
- Daniel Rodriguez, SIDI, Sweden
- Robert Vander Stichele, University of Ghent, Ghent, Belgium
- Executive secretary Yvonne Elliman, KI, Sweden (email@example.com)
- Webeditor: Christina Sundqvist (firstname.lastname@example.org)