International Research Workshop, January 24-25, 2019
"User adapted knowledge bases and real world data in medicine and pharmacology: data acquisition, design, implementation and effects"
This workshop is:
- to provide state-of-the-art knowledge about design and use of knowledge bases and real world data to achieve rational drug therapy in clinical practice.
- strengthen research and development about decision support for patients, healthcare staff and students.
- highlight optimal avenues to access data and sustain open science collaboration.
- identify and initiate research and development partnerships.
Sign up by using the registration form. Participation is by invitation and free of charge. Totally 60 participants active in research, development, education or healthcare services. Deadline 20 December, 2018.
Organizing scientific committee
- Lars L Gustafsson, Karolinska Institutet and SIDI Sweden (chair)
- Marja-Liisa Dahl, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Dina Demner-Fushman, NLM, USA
- Birgit Eiermann, Inera Ltd and KI, Sweden
- Daniel Rodriguez, SIDI, Sweden
- Robert Vander Stichele, University of Ghent, Ghent, Belgium
- Executive secretary Yvonne Elliman, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
For those of you arranging your own flight & accommodation, we have the following hotels to recommend.
Note! To get the discount for the hotel rooms below you need to book by 10 December at the latest.
Elite Hotel Adlon
1620 SEK per room, state ”ID No: 4848646” when booking.
Slöjdgatan 7, Stockholm
1350 SEK per room, state ”BKIS230119” when booking.
Västmannagatan 61 B, Stockholm.
900 SEK per room, state ”WORKSHOP KI/SIDI” when booking.
Nobel Forum, Karolinska Institutet
Nobels väg 1, Solna
Preferably you use public buses or the underground to and from the venue. We recommend you buy a 2-3 day commuter ticket, which allows you to travel on busses, the underground/metro and commuter trains. The ticket can be purchased at the airport. https://www.swedavia.com/arlanda/train.