Collaboration with China: Doctoral education

The majority of PhD-students that spends time at KI are doing so without formal agreements, so also most students from China, both when it comes to pursuing a full degree and when it comes to short-term visits in a research group.

In most cases, the PhD-students are coming within an existing research collaboration where the Principal investigators collaborate.

The only collaborative agreement KI presently has with a Chinese university is a PhD short term exchange agreement with the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Please contact for further information.

Content reviewer:
Mia Bjerke