Collaboration with USA: bachelor's and master's education

KI has agreements and collaborations with the US in education.

Students from the USA can study at KI through participating in exchange studies, programmes such as EuroScholars, or through enrolling in one of our Global Masters Programmes.

Mobility agreements are listed under links.