Awards for 2018 within the KI-Mayo collaboration announced
Collaboration between Karolinska Institutet and Mayo Clinic deepend at the end of 2011 when a formal comprehensive agreement was signed. The agreement expanded the collaboration to include innovation and administration, in addition to research and education. Since then, special project and travel grants have been advertised to further the collaboration.
Now, the individuals set to receive funding 2018 have been announced. The steering committee for the KI-Mayo Clinic partnership were the deciding body.
Recipients of the Mayo Clinic - KI Travel Awards
- Dr. Zbigniew Wszolek (M), Dr. Virginija Danylaite Karrenbauer (KI)
- Dr. Stephen Thibodeau, Mr. Jeffrey Meyer (M), Mr. Corey Carlson (M), Mr. Joshua Spencer (M) Dr. Mine Cicek (M), Dr. Mark Divers (KI), Mr. Deepak Kanagarathinam (KI), Dr. James Thompson (KI)
- Dr. Johanna Andersson (KI), Dr. Ebbie Stewart (M)
- Dr. Dhanu Gupta (KI), Dr. Samir El-Andaloussi (M), Dr. Ian Parney (M)
- Dr. Roberto Gramignoli (KI), Dr. David Lott (M)
- Ms. Caitlin VanLith (M), Dr. Raymond Hickey (M), Dr. Ewa Ellis (KI)
- Dr. Matthew Hernandez (M), Dr. Thomas Helleday (KI)
- Dr. Susan Hallbeck (M), Dr. Bethany Lowndes (M), Dr. Mikael Forsman (KI)
- Dr. Vincent Millscher (KI), Dr. Martin Schalling (KI), Dr. Mark Frye (M)
- Dr. Katrin Frimannsdottir (M), Dr. Terese Stenfors (KI)
- Ms. Marnie de Mooj (M), Dr. Barbara Barry (M), Dr. Sabine Koch (KI)
- Dr. Sophie Erhardt (KI), Mr. Maximillian Tufvesson Alm (KI), Dr. Doo-Sup Choi (M), Mr. Daniel Lindberg (M)
- Dr. Mika Gissler (KI), Mr. Jonas Hallgren (KI), Dr. Walter Rocca (M), Dr. William Bobo (M)
- Dr. Amand Anand (M), Dr. Aristi Fernandes (KI), Dr. Prajakta Khalkar (KI)
- Dr. Michael Barry (M), Dr. Matti Sällberg (KI)
- Marcia Andresen Reid (M), Dr. Ritta Moller (KI), Dr. Aida Wahlgren (KI) Ms. Anna Dahlerus (KI), Ms. Karin Forslund (KI)
If you have any questions, please contact:
Martin Schalling, PhD, Professor of Medical Genetics, especially Neurogenetics, Academic coordinator for the partnership between KI and the Mayo Clinic and the University of Minnesota.
Maria Olsson, Administrator for the Mayo-KI Collaboration.