Petter Gustavsson's research group
Motivation, competence and health (MCH)
Petter Gustavssons group conducts research on college students' mental health and study conditions and on the graduate college student's establishment and development on the labor market.
The research group's activity
At present we are working on issues related to the following areas:
- Student health: Prevalence, development, and consequences
- Early career stress related illness: Causes, courses and consequences
- Mindsets: Implications for competence and dedication
- Working in the health care system: Residency programs and organizationalsocialization
- The effect of work hours on health, sleep, fatigue and job performance
- Preventive stress interventions in educational and work setting
- PATH: Prospective Analysis of Teachers Health
- LANE: Longitudinal Analysis of Nursing Education
You will find the publications here.
- Förutsättningar för en lyckad onboarding av nya medarbetare.
More reports can be found here