Petter Gustavsson's research group
Motivation, competence and health (MCH)
Petter Gustavssons group conducts research on college students' mental health and study conditions and on the graduate college student's establishment and development on the labor market.
The research group's activity
At present we are working on issues related to the following areas:
- Student health: Prevalence, development, and consequences
- Early career stress related illness: Causes, courses and consequences
- Mindsets: Implications for competence and dedication
- Working in the health care system: Residency programs and organizationalsocialization
- The effect of work hours on health, sleep, fatigue and job performance
- Preventive stress interventions in educational and work setting
- PATH: Prospective Analysis of Teachers Health
- LANE: Longitudinal Analysis of Nursing Education
Rudman A, Arborelius L, Dahlgren A, Finnes A, Gustavsson JP.
EClinicalMedicine 2020; 27
Rudman A, Bostrom AM, Wallin L, Gustavsson P, Ehrenberg A.
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing 2020; 17(5): 348-55
Rudman A, Gustavsson JP.
Socialmedicinsk tidskrift 2020; 97(1): 92-102
Rudman, A., Omne-Ponten, M., Wallin, L., & Gustavsson, P. J.
Human Resources for Health volume 8, Article number: 10 (2010)
Frögéli E, Rudman A, Ljótsson B, Gustavsson P.
Pilot and feasibility studies 2018 4: 28-
Rudman A, Gustavsson P, Hultell D
Int J Nurs Stud 2014 Apr;51(4):612-24
Frögéli E, Rudman A, Gustavsson P
International journal of nursing studies 2019 91; 60-69
Dahlgren A, Tucker P, Gustavsson P, Rudman A. Quick.
Chronobiology international 2016 33;6 759-67
Rudman A, Gustavsson J
Int J Nurs Stud 2011 Mar;48(3):292-306
Psychological treatments for return to work in individuals on sickness absence due to common mental disorders or musculoskeletal disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized-controlled trials.
Finnes, A., Enebrink, P., Ghaderi, A., Dahl, J., Nager, A., & Öst, L. G.
International archives of occupational and environmental health 2019, 92(3), 273–293.
Rudman A, Omne-Pontén M, Wallin L, Gustavsson P
Hum Resour Health 2010 Apr;8():10
More reports can be found here