BioNut Management and Administration
At the Department of Biosciences and Nutrition we are around 20 people working within the Management and Administration. The administration can be found on floor 8 in Neo. Below you can find out more about who to contact and about what.
Please contact Economy at BioNut: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources (HR) at BioNut
For any HR support at BioNut, please contact your HR officer. Which HR officer you should contact depends on which group you belong to.
- We work both operative and strategic and support managers with issues concerning work environment, recruitment, labour law, conflict management, salary reviews and so on.
- We support co-workers regarding employment, sick leave, vacation, salary payments, benefits, and other HR related matters.
- We administer IDAC and UBW affiliates. If you have problems logging in to your KI-email, we can arrange a new password, contact: email@example.com
- Via the PA web you can register different kinds of leave, applying for reimbursements, update your address etc. But you must report yourself sick by e-mail to: BIONUT Sjukanmalan
From May 1st, 2022 you will report your sick leave in the PA website from the first day of illness.
- For Hosting Agreements concerning residence permit as a visiting researcher, please contact your HR partner.
- We can also be of assistance regarding discrimination and harassment issues.
IT at BioNut
We offer support for IT services outside of what ITA can provide: research IT (servers and lab computers).
Some examples of support/services:
Support with IT-purchases and IT solutions, mailing-lists (such as bionut.all), AD-environment, lab-data support, licenses, server rooms, cooling, alarms, support and maintenance of NAS and similar systems, back-up, storage and fire walls, server administration and support, linux support and installation, AV-support for the local Neo meeting rooms and poster-printer support.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinated IT at BioNut
From June 1st, 2022, BioNut will be included in Coordinated IT and from then on you need to contact the Central IT support for your IT related questions.
Education & Research Support
We offer educational support on the first, second and third level of education for courses and programmes at BioNut. We coordinate and administer the different BioNut seminar series and assist with travel support for staff and guests.
For more information regarding the third level education see the page for Doctoral education at BioNut.
Sara BruceEducational administrator and Study counsellor, first and second level education
Anna WallénEducational administrator, first and second level education
Educational support for courses on the Bachelor's programme in Biomedicine, Master's programme in Biomedicine, Master's programme in Molecular techniques in life sciences as well as for free standing courses at BioNut.
Educational support for the doctoral courses given by BioNut.
Coordination of the seminar series at BioNut and administrative support.
Travel support for staff and guests at BioNut.
At the purchasing unit we take care of orders as well as purchases over 100 000 sek. We educate and inform you about how to use UBW (the purchasing system) for orders, how a purchase is made according to the contract catalogue and avropa.se as well as direct procurements. We register and send some MTA for signing.
Communication & Information
- Managing and updating the BioNut websites, including calendar events and news items.
- Publishing on the Neo information screens.
- Information to staff (website, e-mails, newsletter).
Neo Service group
There is a common service group for some basic services in Neo, for example goods receiving, dish facility, janitorial services and access to Neo.
For more information and contact details see the Neo service group website.