My main background is in the field of Clinical Neuropsychology and Psychology, although my PhD was in the Biomedical and Clinical research. For the last two years, i have been focused mainly in the neuroimaging field.
- 2010-2016. PhD in Psychology (Neuropsychology) (Universidad de La Laguna, Spain)
- 2011-2013. Master in Clinical and Health Psychology (Universidad de La Laguna, Spain)
- 2007-2009. Degree of Advances Studies in Biomedical and Clinical Research (Universidad de La Laguna, Spain)
- 2002-2007. Bachelor in Psychology (Universidad de La Laguna, Spain)
My research is focused on Normal Aging and Neurodegenerative disease, such as Alzheimer's Disease (AD). I'm especially interested in the multidimensional and integrated study of cognitive, emotional, functional and structural neuroimaging outcome. The aim of this approach is to investigate if different patterns of behavioural, cognitive or neurological changes during normal aging could precede a different pathway towards dementia. I am currently a Postdoc Researcher at the Division of Clinical Geriatrics, working with Dr. Eric Westman and Dr. Lars-Olof Wahlund.
- Brain changes in AD patients with implantet Encapsulated Cells Releasing Nerve Growth Factor
- White matter lesion segmentation on a population based cohort from Sweden
- Using Multivariate analysis to investigate patterns of cognitive decline and brain atrophy in a Normal and Healthy Aging cohort.