Science Communication Strategist
I have been working at Karolinska Institutet since 2006, first as a Press Officer, and currently as a Science Communication Strategist.
In my job as a communication strategist (since January 2016) I am, among other things, responsible for the following:
- The Research portals on ki.se and on the internal website
- High-impact publication lists on central web pages
- The internal newsletter Research News
- Applications to KI Conferences
- Planning of the seminar series KI Discovers
- Coordination and strategy concerning research issues within the Communications and Public Relations Office.
Questions from journalists or about media relations at KI are kindly refered to the Press Office. Information for researchers about guidelines and procedures for media launch of publications and doctoral theses can be found on the internal website. For further questions concerning the Communications and Public Relations Office, please go to the Communication portal on the internal website.