Nordic Educational Meeting on CLL
What every Hematologist Should Know about CLL in 2018
- Paolo Ghia: CLL: a complex disease
- Carsten Niemann & Anders Österborg: State of the art in treatment of CLL
- Susan O’Brien: New drugs in the pipeline
- Jennifer Brown: Incorporation of microenvironmental findings into design of new clinical trials
- Elias Campo: The genomic landscape of CLL - have we got lost?
- Jennifer Woyach: Mutations and resistance to small therapeutic molecules; a growing clinical problem
- Davide Rossi & Richard Rosenquist: How to identify high-risk patients?
- CI Edvard Smith: The history of Bruton’s Tyrosine Kinase
- Peter Hillmen: How to treat high-risk patients
- Michael Hallek: Future directions
Please, sign up by sending the attached registration form to: email@example.com no later than Thursday 1st February 2018 with indication which workshop you want to participate in.
Abstract deadline March 1st 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find updates, final program and more details on www.nordic-cll.org.