Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) seminar
The Grants Office at Karolinska Institutet, together with Vinnova, are organizing an information and networking event focused on the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) funding programme, a partnership between the European Union and the European pharmaceutical industry.
Receive firsthand information from both IMI representatives and researchers involved in IMI projects and to take the chance to meet potential partners.
In order to facilitate planning for lunch and coffee, please confirm your participation latest until Friday 6th of February using the following link https://survey.ki.se/IMI seminar.
Magali Poinot, Innovative Medicines Initiative representative
Prof. Lars Klareskog, Coordinator and partner in IMI projects, Karolinska Institute
Martina Johannesson, Project coordinator, Karolinska Institute
Gunnar Sandberg, Program Manager, VINNOVA
Daniela Strodthoff, Grants Office, Karolinska Institute
11:00 – 11:05 Welcome notes
11:05 – 11:20 Vinnova & KI
11:20 – 12:00 IMI in general and upcoming calls 2019, incl. Q&A
12:00 – 12:30 Experiences as Coordinator and Partner in IMI projects
12:30 – 13:00 Lunch / Mingle
Indicative topics for Call 19 include:
- Neurodegeneration and other Neuroscience Priorities
- Immunology (Psoriatic Arthritis)
- Infection control including vaccines
- Translational safety
- Big data, digital health, clinical trials and regulatory research
- Facilitating the translation of advanced therapies to patients in Europe
- Other enablers of research topics: Handling of biologic drug products