INSTÄLLT - Open Scientific Seminar Series: Estimation of renal function: implications for drug dosing in the elderly: report from a strategic meeting coordinated by European Medicines Agency, London
OPEN SCIENTIFIC SEMINAR SERIES - Avdelningen för Klinisk Farmakologi, Institutionen för laboratoriemedicin
OBS! SEMINARIET ÄR INSTÄLLT!
"Estimation of renal function: implications for drug dosing in the elderly: report from a strategic meeting coordinated by European Medicines Agency, London"
Senior professor MD Ulf Bergman
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Laboratory Medicine, KI
Målsättningen med "Open Scientific Seminars" i Klinisk Farmakologi:
- Learn about science and train scientific methods in a fun way
- Train staff and scientists interested in research methods and to present, discuss and collaborate in research
- Form strong multidisciplinary research discussions and collaborations within and outside the department
- Provide new insights and knowledge about important research breakthroughs, good science and society trends of importance for clinical pharmacological research
- Provide a forum for research discussions across groups, clinics and interests
- Aim for providing our research seminars across distances
- Maintain and create new collaborative partnerships and research projects within and outside Clinical Pharmacology Stockholm