Modulation of the reward system
We are studying how learning and reward processing can be influenced by neuronal stimulation.
In order to influence your brain, we will use a tDCS (transcranial direc current stimulation). Meanwhile, you will take part in games with the possibility to gain points. The reimbursment for the study will vary depending on your performance.
We are looking for you, if you are:
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Have no psychiatric or neurological problems
- Non-smoker/ non-snus/ drugs
- No regular medication (exept: allergy medication or contraceptives)
- No previous experience in reward experiments
The study will take place at Nobels väg 9 and take around 2 hours by appointment on workdays between 17th and 20th of september.
Experimenter: Nathalie Wrobel, email@example.com
Responsible researcher: Predrag Petrovic, MD, PhD