StratCan workshop on CRISPR/Cas9
The popular theory & hands on workshop to design and use the CRISPR/Cas9 system for in vitro (cells) and in vivo (mice) applications, arranged by StratCan for the first time in Jan 2015, will now be arranged for a second time.
- Feng Zhang, Broad Institute of MIT
- Oscar Fernandez-Capetillo, Spanish National Cancer Research Center and KI
- Philip Hublitz, University of Oxford, WIMM
- Thoru Pederson, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Vera Grinkevich, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
Organizers: Galina Selivanova and Maria KasperContact person: Sandra Falck