Steering group for joint doctoral education programme within medical technology
Karolinska Institutet (KI) and the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) have initiated a joint doctoral programme in medical technology leading to a joint doctoral degree from both universities.
Members of the steering group
- Professor Birgitta Janerot Sjöberg, Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology, KI.
- Professor Lennart Nilsson, Department of Biosciences and Nutrition, KI.
- Professor Cecilia Williams, School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health, KTH
- Professor Svein Kleiven, School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health, KTH
- vacant, doctoral representative, KI
- Elira Maksuti, doctoral representative, KTH
The steering group’s assignments
- To prepare matters regarding the joint doctoral education
- To prepare project proposals and announcement texts prior to announcements of doctoral positions within the collaboration
- To be responsible for the quality assurance of the joint doctoral education
Administrative officer, School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health, KTH
|Phone:||08-790 97 22|