Refer and manage your phone calls via the web (CMG Web)
With CMG Web (previously BluStar Web), all employees who have an extension number at KI (O8-524 XXX XX), can listen to their voice mail, refer and turn off their incoming calls and synchronize the phone with the calendar etc.
For KI staff (log in with your KI-ID)
Log in here if you are an external tele customer without KI-ID (Office Web) (log in with your extension and password)
Get started with CMG Web
CMG Web contains many useful features. Here are some examples.
Manage your calls with several simple features
- You can search the directory for all colleagues with an extension number at KI (O8-524 XXX XX).
- You can see if the person you are planning to call is already in a call.
- You can forward your calls to another phone, internally and externally.
- You can schedule activities like vacations etc. in the systems calendar in advance.
Make sure that your information is correct in the directory – be reached by the correct calls
- The CMG Web directory allows you to search for all colleagues at KI who has an extension number (O8-524 XXX XX).
- You can also view the information posted on your profile (titel, responsibilities). It's the information in your profile in CMG Web that the KI's central switchboard is using when they connect calls. Thus, it is important that you update your information regularly so that the correct call reaches you and you can avoid being reached by calls intended for someone else.
Use these manuals to learn more. Log in and test it right away!
Contact us if you want to know more!
Please contact IT-support via email@example.com or 08-524 822 22.