Policy and Funding Focus Group
The best science arises when independent researchers are given consistent support to pursue questions they define.
- promote the development of diverse funding schemes that support researchers at early and middle career stages
- provide better opportunities for Junior Faculty to explore new and diverse research ideas in an independent manner
- avoid the loss of high-potential Junior Faculty
- communicate with major funding entities and political bodies in Sweden
- collaborate with other junior faculties in Sweden by working with the National Junior Faculty and the Swedish Young Academy
We will host the next National Junior Faculty meeting in 19-20 October, 2017.
Coordinator name and contact information