Other educational activities at the doctoral programme in development and regeneration
Organized by Karolinska Stem Cell & Organoid (former Murine Stem Cells Unit) at the Department of Biosciences and Nutrition. Supported by the DEVREG Doctoral Programme.
Content of the workshop
- Stem cells and development (mESC, hESC, hiPSC)
- Organoids from pluripotent stem cells
- Recreating organs from pluripotent stem cells (where are we now?)
- Organoids in neurological disease modeling
- Cells and materials in regenerative medicine
This conference, supported by the DEVREG programme, brought together different research groups within the field of regenerative medicine at KI. The program included scientific activities (oral presentations, posters and invited speakers) and time for mingling and interaction between research groups.
The INTRICARE EU Horizon 2020 Marie Curie ITN course covered some of the latest advances in cardiovascular medicine: from basic to translational research with added value for transferable skills and on the implementation of the sex and gender perspectives in preclinical and clinical research.