KI Access cards in ANA 8
The access card is important in order for you to work in Laboratory of the Future ANA 8.
You will need the access card in order to:
- access any of the floors (both via footbridge and lift A).
- work in certain special laboratories.
- enter our meeting room.
- access certain personal containers in the office assigned to you, which are locked using the card.
- enter your office.
- If your card has a barcode on the back, it must be replaced.
- If you are employed at the hospital and affiliated with KI, you must have a KI access card in order to enter the premises of ANA 8. The hospital access card will not work.
- If you are new and need an access card, contact your department.
- If you need help coding the boxes which are locked by access card, contact your department; there are individuals in each department tasked with providing assistance in these matters.