Introduction to Drupal for the external website
- The ki.se home page leads to a number of sites, which have individual local top menus, headers and content.
- Each department has its own website and there is also be separate sites for education, research, about ki, news, etc.
- The visitor can always reach the home page, search tools and other shortcuts via a global menu and footer.
- The website also includes a search tool, which is the same for ki.se, internwebben.ki.se and parts of kib.ki.se.
- ki.se is built using the Drupal 7 system.
Each underlying site/website on ki.se has a local editor-in-chief (and preferably a deputy local editor-in-chief) and several editors if required.
Sites may also be called Group within the system.
Editor: Can create and publish content within a site on ki.se, e.g. a department's site.
Supereditor (local editor-in-chief): The same privileges as the editor, but is also responsible for the site's home page and can create navigation. Can remove content created by others within the site. Overall responsibility for the site and responsible for support and coordination of editors.
Staff: Everyone with a KI-ID will be able to log-in to edit their own profile page in a separate environment with a form-like appearance.
Profile administrator: Privileges to edit (other people's) profile pages.
Course administrator: Administers programmes and courses.
Responsible publisher: Camilla Magnusson, Director of Communications.
Log in with your KI ID on http://ki.se/login.
Before you can publish on ki.se you need to be a certified editor, please see Internwebben.