Instructions for creation of a publication list for internal applicants
Applicants affiliated to Karolinska Institutet can create a pre-formatted list of publications from the KI Bibliometric Verification Toolkit, as follows:
1. Go to kib.ki.se and click on ”Verify your publications” in the menu ”Shortcut to services”.
2. Log in with your KI-ID.
3. Click on ”Export” in the box ”My publications”.
4. Check if your publications are verified; if not, verify them (if possible).
5. Under “Show links” choose:
– to Medline
– to Web of Science
– to fulltext
6. Under “Type of export” choose:
7. Select all publications by clicking on “All” and choose “Export”.
8. Copy the publications to be included from the generated Word document and paste them into the appropriate section(s) of the application form. Add the PMID number in plain text for each publication below the DOI number. The PMID number can easily be found by hovering with the cursor over the “Link to Medline” text. For sample, see below.
Any questions? Please contact the Library Research Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or 08-524 84 000.