How is KI ELN organised?
KI ELN is organised into groups, projects and documents (in ELN called "experiments"):
- Each researcher is a user in, i.e. a member of, one or more ELN-group.
- An ELN-group generally corresponds to a research group.
- Each ELN-group has one group leader, typically the research group leader.
- Each ELN-group has one or more superusers, typically the group leader and one or several senior colleagues.
- The superusers create projects and set user permissions for each project.
- Users create documents (in ELN called "experiments") and sort them into projects by labelling them with one or more project labels.