GDPR: Project status and ongoing work
Through inventory we have a list of 434 systems/applications used at institutions on top of the common systems. Out of these around 320 store personal data.
The ongoing project work now is to:
- Create templates and instructions for personal data processing at KI
- Update existing guidelines and rules for processing personal data
- Update existing guidelines and rules for information security regarding GDPR
- Create guidelines for when a data processing agreement is needed and guidelines for creating them
- Update the information classification model and rules and guidelines on how to protect information on the different levels.
- Create a process for dealing with any incidents involving personal data and management of the rights of those registered according to the rules set by the Swedish Data Protection Authority