For staff at MBB
Information for staff at the Department for Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics (MBB).
- Book meeting rooms in Biomedicum.
- The PA web is used for application regarding care of sick children, leave of absence and specification of salary. Employees that do not have standard vacation (technical personal) can apply for vacation in the PA web.
- If you are sick, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we'll register you in the PA-web. When you return back to work, you have to register that you're back in the PA web yourself.
- To get help with updates of the MBB website, please contact Tabea Kemna.
Information about your employment
Read more about your employment and employee benefits that apply to all of KI's staff.
- Introduction for new employees.
- Recruitment. When you want to recruit, please contact Lina Rowland or Anneli Svarén first.
- Payment of salaries.
- Parental leave and care of a sick child.
- More information about your employment.
- Health promotion includes e.g. group training classes, events, health promotion reimbursement and health promotion hour.
- KI offers employees and scholarship-funded doctoral and postdoctoral students telephone counselling. The support includes both work-related and private matters, for example relationship problems, legal matters or personal finances. You are entitled to up to three counselling calls per case/situation. The number is 0200 - 21 63 00. There is also a web-app which you can download to your mobile phone.
HR at MBB
- Manager and employee support (that covers employees, scholarships holders, guest researchers etc.)
- Labor law
- Employment and contracts (for employees, not scholarships)
- Recruitment, hiring and staffing
- Introduction and termination
- Redundancy and adaption
- Competence maintenance
- Performance management dialog
- Salaries: statistics, yearly salary review, negotiations with union
- Sick leave and rehabilitation planning
- Leave: leave of absence, vacation, parental leave etc.
- Working environment; social and organizational working environment, code of conduct
- Health promotion and occupational health care - Previa
- Equal treatment
- KIMKAT administration, KI email accounts and associations
- Primula web
- Access cards to the MBB buildings.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.