Fees and hourly wages
Fees and hourly wages will be paid in arrears via Swedbank. You will have to register your bank account with Swedbank as soon as possible, although before the 10th the following month by the latest.
After you have registered your bank account with Swedbank, you will get your salary and other benefits paid to the bank and bank account that you have stated.
If you have not registered your bank account with Swedbank, you will receive your salary through a money order that will be sent home to your address.
Wages are usually paid on the 25th of each month.
Change of address
If you move, don't forget to change your address in the PA-web.
Foreign bank account
If you have a coordination number or a social security number and a foreign bank account, you will have to visit a Swedbank/Sparbankenoffice and register your account. Please note that it can take up to two weeks to get your foreign bank account registered.
In order to register your bank account, you will have to bring the following:
- Coordination number or social security number
- A decision from the Swedish Tax Agency regarding coordination number
- An employment contract with KI
- Passport or a Swedish identity card that is issued by the Swedish Tax Agency
- KI:s agreement number 029572
You can also contact the payroll administrator at your department and report your IBAN number, BIC number, coordination number or social security number, name and address. KI will then contact Swedbank and register your foreign bank account.
A 30 % withholding tax is deducted from salaries, fees and hourly wages if not otherwise notified on the form.
Students who are tax exempt must supply a certificate from the Swedish Tax Agency to this effect.
Employees who are foreign residents must submit their application for tax non-resident (SINK) tax along with their statement of account. Note that a TIN number must always be given for these persons.
Contact central salary administration
|Agneta Ahl||Salary administrative officer|
|Lena Dyhr||Salary administrative officer|
|Britta Eklund||Salary administrative officer|
|Ann-Christine Gribe||Salary administrative officer|
|Maria Gustafsson||Salary administrative officer|
|Maida Karic||Salary administrative officer|
|Kjell-Ove Lindgren||Travel manager|
|Märta Melcher||Salary administrative officer|
|Charlotte Olsson (Tjänstledig)||Salary administrative officer|
|Patrik Rosén||Head of unit|
|Anna Sangert||Salary administrative officer|
|Ingvar Sundqvist||Salary administrative officer|
|Lola Öhman Roglert||Salary administrative officer|
- Teaching salary for external teachers (pdf, 36.96 KB)
- Fees for expert advisers (pdf, 67.93 KB)
- Compensation for overriding KI appointments (pdf, 79.92 KB)
- Hourly compensation for summer job, casual work and job peak (pdf, 392.24 KB)
- Remuneration to persons that are paid fees as per LAS (dotx, 59.94 KB)
- Instruction account registration Swedbank (pdf, 403.35 KB)