Doctoral students with external scholarships

Denna sida på svenska


Students and supervisors are asked to direct any questions they have about scholarships to their departmental human resources director.

Students who have questions about their education are to contact their supervisors or their departmental director of studies and/or doctoral education administrator.

Doctoral educationDoctoral student