Doctoral education in Biomedicum
The doctoral students at Biomedicum belong to one of the five departments at Biomedicum and the main responsibility for the doctoral students is within the department. For the central processes in doctoral education, the five departments have shared routines.
KI general information on doctoral education
- Doctoral education at KI - For prospective doctoral students
- Doctoral education at KI - For doctoral students, supervisors and course directors at KI
The following routines are valid for all the five departments at KI. Note that the departmental directors for doctoral studies are responsible for the doctoral students in their departments.
(Below, to be linked)
- Annual report
- Half time review
- Certificates, contracts and migration
- Support for defenses
- Departmental Directors for doctoral studies
KI doctoral course programs based at Biomedicum
- Tumor biology and oncology
- Cell biology and genetics