Debit card holders need to register for e-invoice

Published 2018-01-11 17:11. Updated 2018-01-11 17:21Denna sida på svenska

KI’s new frame agreement for debit cards has come into effect as from January 1, 2018. This implies that you will have to register for e-invoice if you hold a debit card with personal payment authority by January 29. If you are unsure what kind of debit card you have, you can read more about the two kinds of debit cards at KI below.

Make sure to register for e-invoice by January 29, 2018:

  1. Log in to your regular online banking
  2. Search for "Register e-invoice"
  3. Choose Eurocard
  4. Choose "Register"
  5. Specify your contract number (Avtalsnummer), which you can find on the top of your paper invoice under your invoice number, in the Eurocard app or by contacting the Eurocard customer service at 08-14 67 37.

If you have questions about how to register for e-invoice, please contact your bank or Eurocard.

What kind of debit card do I have?

There are two types of debit cards: cards with personal payment authority and company cards. Almost all cards at KI are cards with personal payment authority.

  • Cards with personal payment authority: If you pay with your card, an invoice will be sent to your home address on a monthly basis. You pay the invoice, claim expenses and will be reimbursed along with your salary.
  • Company cards: The invoices are sent to KI directly and are handled by an administrator.

Eurocard will remain our supplier and you can continue using you current card.