Common support and service providers in Biomedicum
Below you will find information about Biomedicum's common support and services providers and spaces for interaction.
Administrative staff working in Biomedicum, sorted by department.
Lise-Lotte Wallin assists the five departments at Biomedicum with archiving.
Common spaces for interaction
There are common spaces for interaction on each floor.
At Karolinska Institutet, you need to use frame agreements or make a procurement if you want to buy a product or service.
The easiest way to buy a product is to order it via Karolinska Institutet's ordering system UBW.
FM Helpdesk - Services and support
FM Helpdesk handles most of the services and support in Biomedicum, including maintenance requests to Akademiska Hus.
Please note that issues related to furnishing and shelves will be handled as soon as possible after the five departments have moved in to Biomedicum.
How to Login
- Login to FM Helpdesk with your KI-ID
- Select one of the three options relating to your case - if you select 'Service and Support' choose one of the categories below
- Fill out the form (be as specific as possible). NB! Only one issue per form.
- Your request will be handled as soon as possible.
- Relocation related issues for example furnishing and shelves, adjustment of the installed furniture, etc.
- Goods and logistic for example help with In-house transport of chemicals, Logistics in cargo reception
- Dish washing and lab coats for example help with dish washing of special glass ware, autoclaving of lab coats.
- Technical service for example smaller installations, reports to Akademiska Hus, help with transport of e.g. gas tubes
- Waste management for example if you need help with transport of waste to floor 2.
- Work environment/Safety for example any work environment, safety or security related issued
- Procurement for example help with purchase of large items, finding correct frame agreements, etc
- Miscellaneous for example ordering of ethanol until Supply Center opens, cleaning etc
For quick questions – please use email@example.com
You may also reach FM Helpdesk via the reception during office hours (08:00 – 17:00) at + 46 (0)8-524 86 400
Information about the IT set up in Biomedicum.
The chemicals you order will, upon arrival, need barcodes. Print them yourself or contact FM's Helpdesk for help.
In case of emergency
In case of emergency, call SOS Alarm: 112
KI Alarm: +46 (0)8-524 80 100
The reception is located at the main entrance, Solnavägen 9, floor 3.
Opening hours: 08;00-17:00
Phone: +46 (0)8- 524 864 00
There are several meeting rooms on each floor in Biomedicum that can be booked directly in Outlook.