Nicholson Lecture 2017
Welcome to the Nicholson Lecture 2017 at Karolinska Institutet.
- Welcome Anders Gustafsson, Dean of Research, Karolinska Institutet
- Introduction of Nicholson Lecturer 2017 by Per-Olof Berggren, Professor of Experimental Endocrinology, Karolinska Institutet
- Nicholson Lecture 2017: Leptin Physiology, Pathophysiology and the Neural Control of Feeding Behavior by Professor Jeffrey M. Friedman, Nicholson Lecturer 2017, Rockefeller University
- Questions from the Audience
- Closing Remarks by Anders Gustafsson, Dean of Research, Karolinska Institutet
Refreshments will be served outside the auditorium after the lecture. Registration is closed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Read more about the collaboration with The Rockefeller University.
Contact person: Johanna Diehl