ERC Starting Grant 2019 bootcamp
Are you planning on applying for the ERC Starting Grant 2019 with KI as host?
KI Grants Office is holding a one-day bootcamp that will cover information about the grant, tips for success, and hands-on assistance with various parts of the application. The event will also give you plenty of opportunity to ask specific questions regarding your own application, and the possibility to receive peer feedback on your abstract. Tanja Nilsson from VR, Sweden’s National Contact Point for ERC, will be present during the day.
The bootcamp will be a hands-on session so participants will need to prepare, or bring, some things before the day:
- Think about the reasons why NOW is the right time for (a) your project, and (b) you! When ERC applications are discussed it is important to understand the questions: Why me? Why now?
- A computer with internet access, as we will log into the submission system and begin to fill in the administrative parts of the application.
- Your title and acronym (these can be changed later on, so they do not need to be finalised).
- Project ideas – you should be able to discuss your overall objective.
- Your abstract (should be sent to grants office one week before the workshop)
Registration is required, and the number of participants is limited to 20. To register, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.