Book meeting rooms in Biomedicum
There are several meeting rooms on each floor in Biomedicum that can be booked directly in Outlook.
In order to easily orient yourself in the building the rooms have been given numbers according to the following principle:
- B01317 – The letter refers to the quarter (area of the building)
- B01317 – the first and second digits refer to the floor
- B01317 – the third and fourth digits refer to the location of the room in the quarter
The rooms listed below can be booked directly in Outlook as from February 19th, 2018.
How to book a room in Outlook
A room has its own calendar, which can be viewed in a meeting request much like an individual’s calendar. When a request for a room is accepted, an event is added to the room’s calendar.
Scheduling a Room
There are two ways to schedule a room for your meeting as described below. Once a room is added, it will appear in both the “To:” and “Location:” fields of the invitation.
- Open a new meeting request
- Click on “Rooms”
- You’ll see a list of rooms available to you
- Click on the Address Book button
- Select the room from the Global Address Book
- Click the Resource button in the dialog box
On the Meeting tab, in the Show group, you can click Scheduling Assistant. The Scheduling Assistant helps find the best time for your meeting.
Click Add Attendees and select the persons you would like to invite to the meeting and click Go.
Fill in any other relevant information for the meeting and finally click Send.
Rooms / Capacity
|10 persons||3 |
|12-15 persons||4 |
|15 persons||10 |
|16-18 persons||4 |
|20-22 persons||4 |
|20-25 persons||3||B0313 |
Lecture Halls, 3rd floor (TimeEdit)
If you would like to book one of the lecture halls located on the 3rd floor, send an e-mail to Eva Norbäck.
Please note that these rooms will be available in TimeEdit as from the fall semester.