Book meeting rooms in Biomedicum
There are several meeting rooms on each floor in Biomedicum that can be booked directly in Outlook, webmail or the digital screens outside the rooms.
Rooms can be booked 365 days in advance both via Outlook and webmail.
In order to easily orient yourself in the building the rooms have been given numbers according to the following principle:
- B01317 – The letter refers to the quarter (area of the building)
- B01317 – the first and second digits refer to the floor
- B01317 – the third and fourth digits refer to the location of the room in the quarter
The rooms listed below can be booked directly in Outlook (if you do not use Outlook as your mail client, you can access your e-mail via the web).
How to book a room in Outlook
A room has its own calendar, which can be viewed in a meeting request much like an individual’s calendar.
When a request for a room is accepted, an event is added to the room’s calendar.
Scheduling a Room
There are two ways to schedule a room for your meeting as described below. Once a room is added, it will appear in both the “To:” and “Location:” fields of the invitation.
- Open a new meeting request
- Click on Hitta Rum (Find Rooms) on the right hand side of the page
- Select Biomedicum from the list Visa en rumslista (Show a list of rooms). A list of available rooms will appear
- Select a room
- The room will appear both as a recipient Till (To) and as a venue Plats (Venue)
- On the Meeting tab, select Schemaläggningsassistenten (Scheduling assistant). The Scheduling Assistant helps find the best time for your meeting.
- Add attendees by selecting the persons you would like to invite to the meeting
- Click on the button Lägg till rum (Add a room) and select a room from the list
- Fill in any other relevant information for the meeting (start and end time, etc.) and click Skicka (Send)
How to book a room if you do not use Outlook as your mail client
- Access your email via the web.
- Click on Calendar and choose New.
- Select the Scheduling Assistant tab.
- Click Select rooms, choose Add all Recent rooms or More.
- Once you have selected a room, double-click on the room or mark-room and then click on Rooms. You will now find the selected room in the field for key rooms. Click OK when finished.
- Make necessary alterations (for instance Start and End dates and time) and try to find a time that suits.
- Once your booking is complete, click Send.
- After you click Send the event is saved in the calendar. Click Send Update if you later change anything in the event.
How to use the digital screens
The meeting rooms are equipped with digital screens, which you can use to e.g. handle bookings within the same week. Read more on how to handle the screens.
Rooms / Capacity
|10 persons||3 |
|12-15 persons||4 |
|15 persons||10 |
|16-18 persons||4 |
|20-22 persons||4 |
|20-25 persons||3||B0313 |
Lecture Halls, 3rd floor (TimeEdit)
If you would like to book one of the lecture halls located on the 3rd floor, send an e-mail to Eva Norbäck.
Please note that these rooms will be available in TimeEdit as from the fall semester.