BASE Campus Flemingsberg
BASE is located at Alfred Nobels allé 23. We offer free training hours as well as a variety of classes during the week.
Access via KI-card*
Key card lockers (use your KI-card)
Ordinary opening hours: Mon-Fri 6.30 AM - 8 PM. Sat 10 AM-4 PM. Bridge days: 6.30 AM - 5 PM. Public holidays: Closed
*To get access, a valid KI-card is required. Students will automatically have access - if the card should not work please contact the infodesk at the library
There are different ways to get started:
- Come by and do your own workout routine. Before you arrive, check our scheduled classes to ensure that the room/equipment is available.
- Book an guided tour/short introduction. Send a mail to: email@example.com
- Book one of our classes. Our classes are based on learning - you will eventually build up knowledge so that you can practice on your own.
- Working groups may book a special introductory session. Please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book
- Go to our online booking system.
- Choose calendar Strong/Space/Mind.
- Choose date and class.
- If you are a new visitor, you will be asked to fill in your contact info - please use your ki-mailadress.
Remember to cancel your booking if you can´t make it to class.
What´s in Base?
Cardio zone with rowing machines, speed fit treadmills, assault air bikes and indoor walkers
Ping pong area
► View schedule and book classes online
Free training during opening hours - classes have precedence over equipment
Anti doping policy
About storage at Base
The lockers will be opened and emptied on a regular basis. Please do not leave your items in the locker over night.
Content from lockers will be held for reclamation 2 weeks before being moved to the Lost&Found bin.
Valuable items will be stored - to claim the lost item you will be asked to provide a description.
KI Health Promotion Unit do not take responsibility for any personal belonings or lost items.