Action plan for the internationalisation of first and second-cycle education
The Action Plan for Internationalisation 2014-2018*, approved by the Board of Higher Education, is the steering document for the study programmes and departments at KI and derives from KI’s general internationalisation strategy (ref: 7332/2011-600).
The general objectives for internationalisation
- Goal 1. Integration of Global health issues into teaching
- Goal 2. Learning in English. Please Note: the timeframe for goal 2 has been prolonged until 2017
- Goal 3. Increasing student and teacher mobility
- Goal 4. Recruting international students to KI’s - courses taught in English
* The Board of Higher Education decided to prolong the Action plan to also include 2018, Minutes 2016:11, Meeting 2016-12-15.
Contact: Monika Berge, email@example.com