About us - Grants Management Office (former Post-Contract Office)
The Grants Management Office manages the following tasks:
- Financial reporting of EU, US and Sida projects.
- Collaborate closely with the Grants and Innovation Office to facilitate an efficient and effective administration of EU, US and Sida funded projects.
- Monitor grants and perform budget follow-ups to ensure that the types of expenditures are consistent with the approved project and budget.
- Support in the process of contractual changes in existing agreements.
- Provide advice and support on the day-to-day running of EU, US and Sida funded projects.
- Coordinate audits and reviews by the external auditors.
- Control compliance with the contractual obligations towards the European Commission, Sida and NIH related to grant contracts signed by KI.
|Head of unit|
|Mikael Gröning||Team Leader|
|Senior Financial Manager|
|Evelyn Göransson||Senior EU/IMI Financial Manager|
|Janet Jeppsson||Senior Financial Manager|
|EU/US/Sida Financial Manager|
|Beatriz Berbegal||EU Financial Manager|
|Maria Berglöf Stridh||EU Financial Manager|
|Cecilia Byström||EU Financial Manager - parental leave|
|Rasa Cikanaviciute-Hernandez||EU Financial Manager|
|Anna-Karin Consoli||EU/US Financial Manager|
|Anna Hansson||EU Financial Manager - parental leave|
|Ylva Hultman||EU/IMI Financial Manager|
|Emma Jacobsen||EU Financial Manager - parental leave|
|Ida Kettley||EU Financial Manager - parental leave|
|Ewelina Kurczynska||EU Financial Manager|
|Maud Kårebrand||EU Financial Manager|
|Mira Lindner||EU Financial Manager|
|Lisbeth Löfstrand||EU Financial Manager|
|Raja Marhri||EU Financial Manager|
|George Papathanasiou||EU Financial Manager|
|Tashtiana Price||US Financial Manager|
|Myroslav (Mira) Protsiv||EU Financial Manager|
|Naida Udovicic||EU Financial Manager|