About Laboratory of the future ANA 8
Laboratory of the Future ANA 8* is creating a leading translational integrated research environment equipped for cutting-edge research, where the boundaries between institutions and clinics are torn down and researchers collaborate on the basis of common research profiles.
Management and organisation
Steering group ANA 8 is represented by the heads of departments, heads of administration and finance managers affiliated with the departments moving into the new premises. The group has one Chair per year, rotated between the departments. See the members of the steering group by clicking here.
Working environment group ANA 8
The tasks of the Working Environment Committee ANA 8 is to work with the environment regarding laboratory safety, chemical safety, radiation safety, freeze hotel, SOPs etc.See members of the working environment group by clicking here.
Finance group ANA 8 is represented by the economists and heads of administration affiliated with the departments moving into the new premises. See members of the finance group by clicking here.
House group ANA 8
There is a house group with representatives from the organisation based in the premises of ANA 8. The group’s task is to handle everyday questions relating to premises, procedures, collaborations etc. See members of the House group by clicking here.
Local freeze hotel group ANA 8
The responsibility of the local freeze hotel group ANA 8 is to recieve core alarms (oxygen alarm and emergency stop alarms) and be the contact towards Facility Management (FM). See members of the local freeze hotel group by clicking here.
Flemingsberg Science maintains collaboration for research and innovation in Flemingsberg. Here we find internationally renowned research institutions, among them Karolinska University Hospital, KTH and Karolinska Institutet. Together, leading life science companies and some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs generate a thriving breeding ground for new companies, strong collaborations and a developing environment.
Departments moving in
- Department of Laboratory Medicine (LabMed)
Head: Matti Sällberg
- Department of Medicine, CIM (MedH)
Head: Jan Bolinder
- Department of Dental Medicine (Odont)
Head: Mats Trulsson
- Department of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology (CLINTEC)
Prefekt: Mats Blennow
- Inauguration in autumn 2018
- 10,200 m²
- 7 floors
- 350 employees
- We are a leading translational research laboratory
- We are strategically placed at Campus Syd
- We have an attractive and recruitment-oriented environment for research in close collaboration with clinical activities
- We have a research environment which has no boundaries between departments and clinics, where researchers collaborate on the basis of common research profiles
- Our laboratory environment is equipped for cutting-edge research
- There is a clear integration of research and education
- We have flexible and space efficient laboratories to meet the demands of the future
*) ANA 8 = Alfred Nobels Allé 8