Supporting evidence-based policymaking through health research in Eastern Europe
The project aims to build health system and health services research capacity and to increase research evidence uptake in Eastern Europe and the main focuses include inequity in care, non-communicable diseases, and developing and strengthening a network of health system research.
The Sector EE partners are:
- Karolinska Institutet, Sweden (KI)
- School of Public Health of National University in Kyiv – Mohyla Academy, Ukraine (NaUKMA)
- Uniwersytet Jagiellonski Collegium Medicum, Poland (UJCM)
- School of Public Health Management, State University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Nicole Testemitanu”, Moldova (SPHM)
- The University of Tampere, Finland (UTA)