Migrant Communities and Health Network
About the Network
Migrant Communities and Health (MICH) Network is initiated by Researchers, Postdocs and PhD students at KI whose research is relevant to the health of migrants, refugees, and ethnic minorities.
- To collaborate with and support the research on Migrant Health in Sweden
- To create a space for sharing insights from our research, both with other researchers and community actors
- To be up-to-date on policies relating to migration, integration and health
- To offer a welcoming and supportive network for potential researchers, postdocs and PhD students
Collaborating Research Groups
The MICH Network operates with a cross-disciplinary research groups at Karolinska Institutet.
Contact us if you would like to join our mailing list.
- Infectious diseases, TB and HIV among newly arrived migrants in Stockholm
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights among migrants in Sweden
- Non-communicable diseases (NCDs) among immigrants in disadvantaged areas of Stockholm
- Mental health screening among newly arrived migrants in Sweden
- Immigrant mental health and social integration in Sweden