I work as a Laboratory Technician in Bio-Informatics at the Department of Biosciences and Nutrition, under the supervision of Ph.D Carsten Daub.
My educational background is in Bio-informatics and molecular biology. After getting my license degree in Health Biology at the University of Paris-Sud, Orsay, France (now Paris-Saclay), I chose to orient my studies towards Computational Biology. I then graduated with a master degree in Bio-Informatics and BioStatistics in 2016, as well as a Magistery degree in Biology and Biotechnology, after completing my 6-month end-of-course internship in Umeå, Sweden.
2015 – 2016 : Université Paris-Saclay (Paris-Sud XI), Orsay
- 2nd year Master in Computational Biology : Analysis, Modelling et Engineering of Biological and Medical Information (AMI2B)
- 3rd year in Magistery of Biology and Biotechnologies
2014 – 2015 : Université Paris-Sud XI, Faculté des Sciences, Orsay
- 1st year in Master in Bio-informatics and Bio-statistics (BIBS)
- 2nd year in Magistery of Biology and Biotechnologies
2013 – 2014 : Université Paris-Sud XI, Faculté des Sciences, Orsay
- 3rd Year in Health-biology license
- 1st year in Magistery of Biology and Biotechnologies
2012 – 2013 : Université Paris-Sud XI, Faculté des Sciences, Orsay
- 2nd year in Health-biology license, Bioplus special formation
2010 – 2012 : Université Paris-Sud XI, Faculté de Pharmacie, Châtenay-Malabry
- First Year of Health Study (Première Année des Etudes de Santé) (2010-2011, then 2011-2012)
I participate to an European Union Marie Skłodowska Curie Initial Training Network, named the “ZENCODE-ITN” project. This consortium is focused on understanding genome regulation through combined experimental and computational approaches in a model vertebrate, the zebrafish (Danio rerio).
As a Bioinformatics Technician, I am involved in the management of ZENCODE-ITN genomics and transcriptomics databases. The datasets of the project have to be quality-controlled, structured, and annotated before being shared with the consortium, and finally opened to the public through a web application.