PhD candidate, half-time review in May 2014. Seven years of experience working as a consultant with organization- and leadership development. Currently combining PhD studies with a position as business manager at a consultancy company.
2007 Licensed Psychologist
2006 Master of Science in Psychology (300Hp), Department of Psychology, Uppsala University
Courses (120 ECT) in economics and business
The overall aim of my thesis is to investigate how psychological theory can be used to understand the implementation of complex organizational change. The research is further specified in the following research questions:
- How can applied behaviour analysis (a psychological method based on operant learning theory) be used to analyze the function and impact of behavior change interventions?
- How can applied behaviour analysis be used in combination with the research method realistic evaluation to explain sustainability of implementation outcomes?
- How can applied behaviour analysis be used to understand the mechanisms influencing the sustainability of implementation outcomes?
- How can transformational leadership theory (a psychological theory of leadership) be used to analyse variation in implementation outcome?
- How can self-determination theory (a psychological theory of motivation) be used to analyse variation in implementation outcome?