Communications officer with KI's group of internal communication consultants.
Current assignments as communications consultant:
- Communications officer at the Department of Public Health Sciences (PHS)
Communications officer at the Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics (LIME)
If you are an employee or doctoral student at PHS or LIME, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need my assistance with developing new or existing web pages, communicating your message in the right channel or help with your profile page.
I can also assist with portrait photographs, planning communication, create posters or with other questions regarding communication.
As main web editor I am also responsible for each departments' calendar and the digital screens in the Widerströmska building; please contact me to announce lectures, half-time seminars or other KI events.
- Higher Education Diploma in Web Content Management and Design, University of Borås
- Degree of Bachelor of Arts, main field of study: Cinema Studies, Stockholm University
- Media and Communications Studies, JMK, Stockholm University
- Professional English Communication skills, British Institute
- Filmmaking with your smartphone ("Filma med mobilen"), the Swedish Association of Communication Professionals
- Production management, Berghs School of Communication