PhD student and member of the ISAC research group (Injuries Social Aetiology and Consequences) at the Department of Public Health Sciences (PHS).
Degree of Master of Medical Science with a major in Global Health
Degree of Bachelor of Medical Science with a major in Public Health Sciences
- School of Public Health, Imperial College London (2017-)
- Mel and Enid College of Public Health, Univeristy of Arizona (2011-2012)
- Department of Public Health Sciences, Global Health, (Health Systems and Policy)
My research is focused on the use of smartphones to improve the management of, and outcomes from, burn injuries in resource-poor settings.
- Seminar leader in the Global Health Course at the Department of Global Health, Karolinska Intitutet
- Moderator in the Edx course: Introduction to Global Health Course
Academic honours, awards and prizes
- Special Speaker at the Department of Bioinformatics, Ohio State University (2016)