PhD student and member of the ISAC research group (Injuries Social Aetiology and Consequences) at the Department of Public Health Sciences (PHS).
Degree of Master of Medical Science with a major in Global Health
Degree of Bachelor of Medical Science with a major in Public Health Sciences
- School of Public Health, Imperial College London (2017)
- Mel and Enid College of Public Health, Univeristy of Arizona (2011-2012)
- Department of Public Health Sciences, Global Health, (Health Systems and Policy)
My research is focused on the use of smartphones to improve the management of, and outcomes from, burn injuries in resource-poor settings.
- Seminar leader in the Global Health Course at the Department of Global Health, Karolinska Intitutet
- Moderator in the Edx course: Introduction to Global Health Course
Academic honours, awards and prizes
- MAXQDA – Honorary Mention,Research for Change Grant 2018
- Karolinska Institutet travel grant for doctoral students 2017
- Karolinska Institutet travel grant for doctoral students 2016
- Karolinska Institutet travel grant and Hirschs travel grant for surgeons - 2016
- Karolinska Institutet/Harvard University - Scholarship for Summer School on Modern Methods in Biostatistics and Epidemiology