Eight translational research centers
Published 2009-11-25 00:00. Updated 2013-11-26 10:29
Forskningsstrategiska kommittén (FSK) at Karolinska Institutet and Stockholm County Council has decided to establish/support eight translational medical research centers 2010-2012.
- "Center för infectious medicine, Dept Medicine Huddinge - 9 mSEK/year.
- "Medical theme center for cardiovascular disease, Dept Medicine Solna - 9 mSEK/year.
- "Center for regenerative medicine, Dept CMB - 4 mSEK/year.
- "Immune modulatory therapies for autoimmunity and cancer, Dept Oncology-Pathology - 4 mSEK/year.
- "Temacentrum för inflammationssjukdomar (Inflammatory diseases), Dept Medicine Solna - 9 mSEK/year.
- "Translational center in diabetes research, education and care, Dept MMK - 4 mSEK/year.
- "Preclinical and clinical development of novel targeted anticancer therapies, Dept MTC - 4 mSEK/year.
- "Breast cancer theme center, Dept Oncology-Pathology - 4 mSEK/year.