European Student Think Tank Strategy Groups
Do you have what it takes to become the next Barroso? This is your chance to let Brussels know what you think! The European Student Think Tank is organizing Strategy Groups focusing on European Migration policy and European Youth Employment policy, to be reviewed by EU authorities.
The European Student Think Tank
The European Student Think Tank (EST) is a young and dynamic organization offering European students a platform to engage in the political sphere and policy-making process of the European Union. We believe that students can and should get involved in the European policy-making process. EST's primary activity is to generate new ideas and strategies within the framework of the politics of the EU and Europe.
The SG will consist of presentations by EU officials, experts of national governments, and business organizations. The remainder of the time will be used to draft a policy proposal in groups of 15 on one of the two topics. Participation fee will be 70 EUR. Hostel services, 2 lunches and a dinner are included, but you will be responsible for your own transportation.
- Relevant educational background (in line with the focal point of the Strategy Group);
- Genuine interest in policy-making and EU-politics;
- Relevant experience in your field of study;
- Experience with qualitative as well as quantitative research;
- Great social skills;
- Excellent command of the English language.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5th of May 2013 to be considered.
-Proof of excellent English command
- Motivation letter (important: display interest in theme of strategy group, interdisciplinary cooperation and gathering knowledge in an interactive way, instead of passive lecturing)
- Academic education (copy of certificates/transcripts/diploma's that support your interest in EU-politics stated in your motivation letter)