Half-day workshop: "Skin immunization"
14.00-15.20 Session I
1. Opening of the workshop. Maria Isaguliants (MTC, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm) "Development of DNA immunization techniques".
2. Behazine Combadiere (Pasteur Institute, Paris) "Skin immunization, needle or not needle?"
3. Maxim Abakumov (Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow) "Nanoparticles in therapy and immune therapy of cancer"
15.20-15.40 Coffee break
15.40-17.30 Session II
4. Juris Jansons (Riga Stradins University, Riga) "Application of near-infrared reporters to monitor success of the intradermal DNA delivery and expression".
5. Anastasia Latanova (Gamaleya Research Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology, Moscow) "Optimization of intradermal DNA immunization: effects on the magnitude and Th-polarization of the immune response".
6. Ilya Gordeychuk (Chumakov Federal Scientific Center of Research and Development of Immune and Biological Preparations RAN, Moscow) "Intradermal plasmid DNA delivery by electroporation in common marmosets".
7. Karin Loré (CMM, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm) "Early immune response at the site of vaccination".
17.30-19.00 Mingle with light food and drinks
Participation is free
Workshop organizers invite additional presentations on the topic. If you are interested to participate with a presentation, please, contact workshop organizer Maria Issagouliantis (Isaguliants), MTC, Karolinska Institutet by December 27, 2017.
To sign for the workshop, e-mail to Maria.Issagouliantis@ki.se the latest by January 10, 2018.
The number of participants is limited by the room space.Contact person: Maria Issagouliantis