EpiChrom 2019 – from Genotype to Phenotype Swedish Epigenetics and Chromatin Meeting
The overall aim of the “EpiChrom 2019 meeting 14-15 February 2019” is to promote scientific exchange and synergies across the fields of epigenetics and chromatin biology by getting together leading established and upcoming scientists to discuss and exchange the most recent advances in epigenetics and chromatin biology and the latest cutting-edge technologies to tackle them. Among the topics to be covered:
- Clinical epigenetics and disease modelling
- Molecular epigenetics and chromatin
- Computational (epi)genomics
- 3D genome organisation
- Gene regulation and transcriptomics
- Developmental biology and animal models
- Systems biology and multiscale omics
- Structural biology and molecular biophysics
- Molecular biology and biochemistryThis conference is free of charge.
12 November 2018 Registration opens – Free of charge. We have space for about 100 participants. If the meeting is oversubscribed, priority will be given to registrations with abstract submission.
21 January 2019 Abstract submission deadline
28 January 2019 Free of charge cancellation deadline. Cancellations after this date will be charged a 500 SEK fee
1 February 2019 Selection of abstract for oral presentation (email notification). From the contributed abstracts 15 will be selected for short talks and 20 for posters. Note: we will award the best abstract selected talk and poster presentation!
14-15 February 2019 Symposium
Karolinska Biomedical Research Campus, Solna, Stockholm
Registration and more information
Contact person: Claudia Kutter